We're excited to share a world of music with you.
Tickets to ANAM presented events at the Abbotsford Convent and St Kilda Town Hall can be booked online or over the phone with us. Please see below for more information on our ticketing policy.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9645 7911.
Terms and Conditions
The Australian National Academy of Music (ANAM) adopts the Live Performance Australia (LPA) Ticketing Code of Practice.
Tickets sold by ANAM, whether online, over the phone or in-person, are subject to the terms and conditions below. By buying tickets through ANAM you will be deemed to have read and understood the terms and conditions. If you buy tickets on behalf of someone else you will be deemed to have agreed to these terms on your own behalf and as an agent for the other person.
- Each ticket, identified by a unique number and/or barcode, admits one only unless otherwise stated.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable unless an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated as provided in the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice. Ticket exchanges may be permitted at the discretion of ANAM, subject to availability and applicable fees.
- ANAM reserves the right to retain any fees charged to the extent permitted by law.
- ANAM reserves the right to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists, dates and times, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacities.
- ANAM is not liable for any claims, damages, compensation, losses or expense as a result of an event being cancelled, postponed or changed.
- ANAM reserves the right of admission. Patrons arriving late will only be admitted to an event at the discretion of the performance venue. Patrons arriving late may be refused entry completely, in which case refunds or exchanges will not be permitted. Patrons who disrupt an event may be removed from the venue.
- Photography or recording of any kind is strictly prohibited unless expressly authorised by ANAM.
- Patrons are responsible for their own safety and property and enter the venue at their own risk.
- Patrons may be required to produce their ticket(s) as proof of authorised entry at any time.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be presented if requested. Failure or refusal to do so may result in non-admittance. If a ticket is transferred then the attendee must be eligible for any applicable concession, or an upgrade must be paid.
- Tickets are only valid when purchased from ANAM or an authorised agent. Tickets purchased from an unauthorised re-seller may be cancelled without notice and/or the holder may be refused admission to the event.
- If the amount paid for a ticket is incorrect regardless of whether an error in price is posted on the ANAM website or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale or presale date, or you are able to order a ticket that was not supposed to have been released for sale, ANAM reserves the right to cancel that ticket (or the order containing the ticket) and refund the total amount paid. If any such refund is paid, ANAM will not be liable for any other direct, consequential or indirect loss associated with the original transaction.
Your agreement with ANAM for the purchase of a ticket is governed by the laws of Victoria.
Orders may be subject to a non-refundable booking fee of $5 per order.
Your E-Tickets will be sent via email 3 days before the event as a PDF attachment with the subject line ‘Your ANAM E-Tickets’. Print them yourself at your own convenience or download them to your smartphone for scanning at the venue. To ensure delivery, add email@example.com to your Safe Senders list.
Your tickets will be held at the venue for you to collect from 30 minutes before the event start time, or unless otherwise stated. Ensure that you arrive early to allow enough time for collection.
Your tickets will be sent via Australia Post. A non-refundable postage fee of $3 per order will apply. Allow up to 10 business days for delivery. Please note that this option is only available for Australian addresses and for orders placed more than 14 days prior to the first event date.
This price is available to individuals with an Australian government-issued Seniors Card. Proof of entitlement must be provided if requested.
This price is available to individuals with
- an Australian government-issued Pension Card
- an Australian government-issued Health Care Card
- an Australian government-issued Veteran Card
- a valid Full-time Student ID Card
Proof of concession must be provided if requested.
This price is available to individuals 29 years or under at the time of booking. Acceptable proof of age (e.g. driver’s license, passport, proof of age card) must be provided if requested.
Companion Card Holder
Individuals who hold a government-issued Companion Card are eligible to book one complimentary ticket for their companion, to assist the Companion Card holder with their access requirements.
- A standard, paid ticket (with concessions or discounts, if eligible) must be booked in the same order as the Companion ticket.
- A valid Companion Card must be presented upon collection of tickets.
Visit companioncard.vic.gov.au for more information on the Victorian Companion Card Program.
Pay What You Wish
For some of our events, tickets booked in advance may be offered on a "pay what you wish" basis. In addition to a Standard price, we offer the option of paying A Little Extra for those who would like to contribute a little more, as well as the option of paying A Little Less.
All ticket revenue contributes to ANAM’s ability to provide exceptional training for our young musicians and to present public performances throughout the year. We hope that these prices continue to make ANAM concerts accessible to all.
If you are booking over the phone, simply tell us your preferred ticket price. Where benefits apply, ANAMates receive a further discount on the listed prices.
Tickets purchased at the door will be available at the Standard price and are subject to availability.
Lost or Damaged Tickets
Reprint requests must be made by the original ticketholder. Please contact us for your tickets to be reissued via email. Alternatively, provide your order number and photo ID at the venue before the event. Ensure that you arrive early to allow enough time for your tickets to be reprinted.
Please note that once a reprint has been requested, your original tickets will be voided and will not be accepted for entry.
Tickets purchased directly through ANAM are non-refundable unless an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated.
We understand that life can sometimes be unexpected. If you have purchased tickets directly through ANAM and are no longer able to attend, you may exchange them for another ANAM ticketed event from the same season, subject to availability. Please contact us by phone or email no later than 2 hours prior to the original event.
No exchanges will be offered once an event has commenced or occurred. Exchange requests must be made by the original ticketholder. Exchanges will be made based on the face value of the original ticket and the current pricing of the requested event. Any difference in pricing will be payable by the ticket holder at the time of the exchange. Partial refunds of price variances will not be offered for ticket exchanges. Exchanges will be approved at ANAM’s discretion and may exclude special events.
If you are unwell, experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or are required to quarantine on the day of your event, we encourage you to stay home. Please contact us by phone or email no later than 2 hours prior to the original event. You may exchange your tickets to another ANAM event, receive a full refund, or have the amount credited to your ANAM account to use in a future order.
If you have purchased tickets directly through ANAM and are no longer able to attend, you may opt to return your ticket to ANAM as a donation. All donations over $2 are tax deductible. Please contact us by phone or email no later than 48 hours before the event.