Applications for 2020 Professional Performance Program
To secure your place in ANAM’s 2020 Professional Performance Program, all applicants are required to meet the eligibility criteria and to complete the online application process.
The online form does not allow applicants to save and return to the application once you have commenced, so please read all details and requirements before starting.
There are no LIVE auditions for Round 1. All auditions will be assessed via recorded audition material.
Apply via anam.com.au by Friday 28 June 2019 and pay the non-refundable $95 application fee.
Once your online application has been submitted and payment has been made, ANAM will contact you via email with an electronic file request.
Applicants are to respond to the electronic file request by uploading the following recorded audition material and supporting documentation by Friday 12 July 2019:
ROUND 1 AUDITION RECORDING
- Each audition piece is to be recorded separately.
- Each recording is to be filmed in one continuous take and is to be un-edited.
- Repertoire is to be recorded in the listed order as per the repertoire requirements.
- Recordings should be made with piano accompaniment where applicable.
- ANAM’s preferred video file format is .mp4 at a 1280x720 pixel resolution, with AAC audio at a bitrate of 320kbps.
- Clearly state your full name at the beginning of the first recording.
CURRICULUM VITAE including the following information:
- Your name, address and full contact details.
- Your chamber music performance experience.
- Your orchestral experience.
- Major solo works performed in the past five years.
- Your current/most recent Music Teacher/s – please provide their name, email, contact phone number and duration of study on the instrument you are intending to study at ANAM.
- Details of any awards, bursaries and scholarships you have been awarded.
- Details of any additional instruments studied and to what level.
ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Please provide your current academic transcripts (unofficial transcripts accepted).
- A 300-word statement articulating your immediate to long-term artistic goals, and how ANAM is relevant in realising these objectives. Please also provide a detailed outline of your anticipated or pre-existing professional affiliations over the next 12 months.
Once all recorded audition material and supporting documentation has been uploaded and received your application for the 2020 Professional Performance Program is complete. The ANAM audition panel will assess your recorded application and you will be notified of your result via email from Friday 26 July 2019.
If successful for Round 2 you will need to be available to attend a live audition in Melbourne on the following date listed below:
Sunday 25 August – Percussion
Saturday 31 August – Brass: Trombone
Sunday 1 September – Strings: Violin and Viola
Sunday 8 September – Woodwinds
Sunday 15 September – Piano
Saturday 21 September – Strings: Cello and Double Bass
Sunday 22 September – Brass: Trumpet and Horn
If you have any questions regarding applying for the ANAM Professional Performance Program please contact Caitlin Reid via email email@example.com or 03 9645 7911.