APPLICATIONS OPEN Friday 31 May 2019
APPLICATIONS CLOSE Friday 28 June 2019
ROUND 1 – RECORDED AUDITION
- Round 1 audition material due by Friday 12 July 2019
- Round 1 results released to applicants by Friday 26 July 2019
ROUND 2 – LIVE AUDITION
Round 2 auditions will take place across the following weekends:
- Saturday 24 August 2019 – Sunday 25 August 2019
- Saturday 31 August 2019 – Sunday 1 September 2019
- Saturday 7 September – Sunday 8 September 2019
- Sunday 15 September 2019
- Sunday 22 September 2019
APPLICATION PROCESS – How to Apply
To secure your place in ANAM’s 2020 Professional Performance Program, all applicants are required to meet the eligibility criteria and to complete the online application process.
The online form does not allow applicants to save and return to the application once you have commenced, so please read all details and requirements before starting.
There are no LIVE auditions for Round 1. All auditions will be assessed via recorded audition material.
Apply via anam.com.au by Friday 28 June 2019 and pay the non-refundable $95 application fee.
Once your online application has been submitted and payment has been made ANAM will contact you via email with an electronic file request.
Applicants are to respond to the electronic file request by uploading the following recorded audition material and supporting documentation by midnight, Friday 12 July 2019:
ROUND 1 AUDITION RECORDING
- Each audition piece is to be recorded separately.
- Each recording is to be filmed in one continuous take and is to be un-edited.
- Repertoire is to be recorded in the listed order as per the repertoire requirements.
- Recordings should be made with piano accompaniment where applicable.
- ANAM’s preferred video file format is .mp4 at a 1280x720 pixel resolution, with AAC audio at a bitrate of 320kbps.
- Clearly state your full name at the beginning of the first recording.
CURRENT CURRICULUM VITAE including the following information:
- Your name, address and full contact details.
- Your chamber music performance experience.
- Your orchestral experience, if applicable.
- Major solo works performed in the past five years.
- Music Teacher/s in the past four years – please provide their name, email, contact phone number and duration of study on the instrument you are intending to study at ANAM.
- Details of any awards, bursaries and scholarships you have been awarded.
- Details of any additional instruments studied and to what level.
ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Please provide your current academic transcripts (unofficial transcripts accepted).
- A 300-word statement articulating your immediate to long-term artistic goals, and how ANAM is relevant in realising these objectives. Please also provide a detailed outline of your anticipated or pre-existing professional affiliations over the next 12 months.
Once all recorded audition material and supporting documentation has been uploaded and received your application for the 2020 Professional Performance Program is complete. The ANAM audition panel will assess your application and Audition and you will be notified of your result via email from Friday 26 July 2019.