There is currently one position vacant at ANAM:
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER
The role of Deputy General Manager will have direct responsibility for ANAM’s fundraising and development activity, and delegated responsibility for marketing and communication activity, including the implementation of the Tessitura CRM system.
Leading a small team, the Deputy General Manager will have stewardship of the organisation’s fundraising relationships, and the task of maintaining the growth momentum of recent years. As a member of ANAM’s management group, they will also significantly contribute to the general management and strategic planning of ANAM’s activities in the coming decade.
As a member of ANAM’s management group, the Deputy General Manager will contribute to the general management and strategic planning of ANAM.
The principal focus of the role will be to:
- Develop and implement the organisation’s fundraising and development strategy through the execution of activities and campaigns;
- Develop and nurture donor relationships, and service and activate existing supporters; identify and cultivate new philanthropic and corporate partners;
- Conduct research and analysis to understand trends and effectiveness of fundraising activity;
- Deputise for the General Manager as required;
- Manage staff;
- Manage department budget.
Enquiries: Charlotte Cassidy 03 9645 7911
Apply: Charlotte Cassidy, Business, People and Culture Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Monday 19 November 2018.
Applications must consist of a cover letter addressing the selection criteria, and a CV which contains three referees, within a single PDF. Referees will not be contacted with out prior notice. Applications submitted automatically via Arts Hub will not be accepted.