Updated November 2021
ANAM is committed to ensuring the safety of our musicians, staff, audience and guests. We have implemented a series of COVIDSafe protocols in our training, working and performing spaces, including regular cleaning, physical distancing, hygiene practices, observing density quotients in our venues as outlined by current COVIDSafe Settings and contact tracing via QR Code check-in systems. ANAM also ensures that current government guidelines regarding vaccination status of attendes and participants are implemented.
For public events, our audiences are required to:
- Wear a face mask when indoors (unless a lawful exemption applies);
- Observe physical distancing where possible;
- Check in via a QR Code;
- Show proof of double vaccination.
PLEASE NOTE: given the limited capacities we are working with, we expect many events to sell out prior to the event. Events such as Soundbites and ANAM Recitals which have previously been walk-up sales only, now require pre-booking (including for ANAMates members).
If you, or someone you have been in contact with a confirmed case, are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you please do not attend. You will be eligible for a full refund by contacting our Box Office on 03 9645 7911 or email@example.com
What to expect when you arrive at your performance?
- All audience members will be required to wear a face mask indoors, maintain physical distancing where possible, check in via a QR code contactless system and show proof of vaccination status. Staff will be on hand to assist if needed.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the venue.
- By attending a performance/event you declare that you are free of COVIDsymptoms, have not been in contact with a confirmed case and are not currently required to self isolate or self-quarantine. [see above for our flexible refund policy]
- There will not be an interval at performances, and doors to the venues will be opened early to avoid crowds of people waiting to take their seats.
- There will not be any bar service at ANAM events. For events at the Abbotsford Convent, we encourage you to bring your own water bottle and to explore the many cafes and restaurants in the precinct.
For more information or if you have any questions please contact us on 03 9645 7911 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are seeking information on coronavirus (COVID-19) visit health.gov.au or call the Australian Government Department of Health Coronavirus Information Line on 1800 020 080. This information line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.