ANAM is committed to ensuring the safety of our musicians, staff, audience and guests. We have implemented a series of protocols – such as regular cleaning, physical distancing, hygiene practices and contact tracing – in accordance with the Victorian Industry Restart Guidelines for Indoor Entertainment Venues.
For public events, these protocols include:
- Contactless check in and flexible refund policies.
- Reduced capacity in venues to meet safe distancing requirements (calculated according to current government guidelines). There will be a reasonable space between the audience and performers, and where required, audience seats may be spaced apart.
- It is strongly recommended that audience members wear face masks where they are unable to maintain 1.5m from others.
PLEASE NOTE: given the limited capacities we are working with, we expect many events to sell out prior to the event. Events such as Soundbites and ANAM Recitals which have previously been walk-up sales only, now require pre-booking (including for ANAMates members).
- No interval at performances and doors to the venues to be opened early to avoid crowds of people waiting to take their seats.
- No bar service at ANAM events. For events at the Abbotsford Convent, we encourage you to bring your own water bottle and to explore the many cafes and restaurants in the precinct.
- Regular and comprehensive cleaning for high touch surfaces and across all of our venues
PLEASE NOTE: If you, or someone you have been in contact with a confirmed case, are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you please do not attend. You will be eligible for a full refund by contacting our Box Office on 03 9645 7911 or email@example.com
What to expect when you arrive at your performance?
- All audience members will be required to check in via a QR code contactless system. This is required for contact tracing purposes. Staff will be on hand to assist if needed.
- It is strongly recommended that you wear a face mask in particular if it is not possible to physically distance.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the venue.
- By attending a performance/event you declare that you are free of COVID symptoms, have not been in contact with a confirmed case and are not currently required to self-isolate or self-quarantine. [see above for our flexible refund policy]
For more information or if you have any questions please contact us on 03 9645 7911 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are seeking information on coronavirus (COVID-19) visit health.gov.au or call the Australian Government Department of Health Coronavirus Information Line on 1800 020 080. This information line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.