A DANCE TO THE MUSIC OF TIME
Based on the classical tradition of setting operas and symphonies for wind ensembles and thus making them playable in a chamber music setting, Nigel Shore has arranged Richard Strauss's most beloved opera Der Rosenkavalier for 15 wind instruments.
STRAUSS Der Rosenkavalier arr. Nigel Shore world premiere
Nick Deutsch director
Duration: approx. 1 hour (no interval)
SAVE 10% WITH AN ANAMATES MEMBERSHIP
- For details on ANAM's COVID-safe policy and what to expect at this event, CLICK HERE
- A $5 booking fee applies – this fee is waived for ANAMates members.
- If you are an ANAMates Member, please ensure you are logged in to redeem your 10% discount (applied at the checkout, the next step in your booking process).
- If purchasing a senior, concession or under 30 ticket, please provide proof of eligibility. Concession includes full time student card or pension card.
- If you hold a government issued Companion Card you are eligible for a free ticket for your companion. Please call us on 03 9645 7911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your booking.
Photo by Pia Johnson