“Mozart’s greatest work for wind instruments, the large-scale serenade Gran Partita, is a super-symphony for 13 winds and double bass, filled with sumptuous colour, heavenly slow music and the elegance and energy of Mozart’s favourite dance forms."
– David Thomas
Head of Woodwind, Clarinet Faculty
MOZART Serenade no. 10 for winds in B-flat major, K361 Gran Partita
David Thomas clarinet/director
DURATION: APPROX. 1 HOUR (NO INTERVAL)
SAVE 10% WITH AN ANAMATES MEMBERSHIP
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT MEMBERSHIPS
- For details on ANAM's COVID-safe policy and what to expect at this event, CLICK HERE
- A $5 booking fee applies – this fee is waived for ANAMates.
- If you are an ANAMates member, please ensure you are logged in to redeem your 10% discount (applied at the checkout, the next step in your booking process).
- If purchasing a senior, concession or under 30 ticket, please provide proof of eligibility. Concession includes full time student card or pension card.
- If you hold a government issued Companion Card you are eligible for a free ticket for your companion. Please call us on 03 9645 7911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your booking.
Photo: Mozart’s original manuscript of the opening of the Gran Partita’s famous and heavenly slow movement