Experience ANAM musicians side by side with musicians of the Australian Chamber Orchestra (ACO) in the beautiful surrounds of the Abbotsford Convent. In a program specially curated by members of the ACO, works by Sibelius, Brahms and Mendelssohn explore both the intimate and the monumental possibilities of chamber music for strings.
Repertoire to include:
SIBELIUS String Quartet Voces Intimae
BRAHMS Sextet in G major
MENDELSSOHN String Quartet in D major arr. string orchestra
Musicians from the Australian Chamber Orchestra
Aiko Goto violin
Maja Savnik violin
Stefanie Farrands viola
Julian Thompson cello
Maxime Bibeau double bass
DURATION: APPROX. 1 HOUR (NO INTERVAL)
Did you know...
We’re offering a FREE SHUTTLE BUS from outside NGV International to Abbotsford Convent for 7pm evening concerts at the Abbotsford Convent. The bus departs at 6pm (to arrive at Abbotsford Convent at 6.30pm) and returns to the NGV after the concert. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your seat on the bus!
SAVE 10% WITH AN ANAMATES MEMBERSHIP
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT MEMBERSHIPS
- For details on ANAM's COVID-safe policy and what to expect at this event, CLICK HERE
- A $5 booking fee applies – this fee is waived for ANAMates.
- If you are an ANAMates member, please ensure you are logged in to redeem your 10% discount (applied at the checkout, the next step in your booking process).
- If purchasing a senior, concession or under 30 ticket, please provide proof of eligibility. Concession includes full time student card or pension card.
- If you hold a government issued Companion Card you are eligible for a free ticket for your companion. Please call us on 03 9645 7911 or email email@example.com to make your booking.