Applications for 2020 Professional Performance Program
COST OF ATTENDING ANAM
- Successful musicians will receive a full ANAM Scholarship which covers all instrumental tuition and participation in program activities;
- Musicians are required to cover the cost of their own instrument/s and maintenance (including the provision of strings/reeds/cane/bow rehair etc.) and insurance/s;
- Annual ANAM Services Fee of AU$500.
- Enrolled musicians are eligible to apply for monthly Financial Assistance for the ANAM year (beginning of Term 1 to end of Term 4). There are two components of assistance, Living Assistance and Rental Assistance. Each application is calculated on an individual basis up to a capped amount and is means-tested.
- Relocation Expense Reimbursement is a one-off cash contribution available to musicians who are required to move to Melbourne to commence at ANAM. Proof of costs are required and payments are capped.
For more information regarding program costs or assistance please contact Charlotte Cassidy, ANAM Business, People and Culture Manager email@example.com.