Cost of attending ANAM
- Successful applicants receive a full ANAM scholarship which covers all instrumental tuition and participation in program activites
- Annual Student Services Fee of $500 paid to ANAM
- Musicians are required to cover the cost of their own instrument/s and maintenance (including the provision of strings/reeds/cane/bow rehairing etc) and insurance/s
- ANAM pays musicians financial assistance to contribute to living and rental costs. This is calculated on an individual basis up to a capped amount
- A one-off cash contribution is available to interstate musicians who are required to move to Melbourne to commence at ANAM
For more information regarding program costs please contact Charlotte Cassidy, ANAM Business, People and Culture Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.