AWAKEN YOUR INSTINCTS IN 2019
Join us in 2019 as our musicians explore a diverse range of music alongside the world’s finest artists including the First Concertmaster of the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra Noah Bendix-Balgley, one of the greatest instrumentalists of our time, trumpeter Håkan Hardenberger, British vocal ensemble VOCES8 in their first Australian tour, triple-Grammy-winning flautist Tim Munro, members of the LA Philharmonic Orchestra and more!
2019 SEASON BROCHURE
ANAM's 2019 Season features 18 Season Concerts including:
- Four orchestral performances at the Melbourne Recital Centre
- Four morning performances at our home in the South Melbourne Town Hall
- 10 evening performances at the South Melbourne Town Hall
- 10 Masterclasses with world renowned artists
- Plus Recitals, Soundbites and more events announced throughout the year
SEASON 2019 MEMBERSHIPS ON SALE NOW! FIND OUT MORE
Please note: Single tickets are on sale to the general public from Wednesday 30 January 2019.