Expressions of Interest have now closed for the 2020 ANAM Artists program. Information about applying for the 2021 ANAM Artists program will be available in February 2020.
Alumni selected to be ANAM Artists will receive:
- A national tour including a combination of city and regional venues (with a minimum of 5 performances)
- Professional tour management support
- Performance fees for engagements
- All travel and accommodation expenses covered outside of Melbourne (including international and interstate return travel, if based outside Australia or Victoria)
- Media representation/exposure through ANAM and partnered venues
- Access to ANAM facilities and rehearsal spaces prior to tour dates
- Access to mentoring from other industry professionals
- The capacity to take on additional external engagements once ANAM Artists tour dates have been confirmed
The program is open to soloists, as well as chamber ensembles, and your Expression of Interest will be reviewed by an ANAM Artists assessment panel including ANAM’s Artistic Director, General Manager and an external independent representative.
Email the Alumni Department with any enquiries.