Applications for 2017 intake into ANAM's Professional Performance Program are now closed.
On some occasions, we accept late entrants. If you are interested in applying for ANAM's 2017 program please contact us at email@example.com or 03 9645 7911.
If you are interested in applying for ANAM in the future, you may wish to consider the application requirements below:
Before proceeding with your application download and read the ‘Before you Apply – The Essential Checklist’ document. Ensure you have all requisite information at hand before commencing the online application process.
Applicants are to prepare audition repertoire as follows:
- Prepare cadenzas where applicable
- Prepare works in full (where applicable)
- The panel reserves the right to hear whole or part of any nominated work
- Changes of repertoire can not always be accommodated, please contact ANAM program assistant, Caitlin Reid (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information
- Candidates must provide one bound copy of selected repertoire for both first and second round auditions for the panel
- Candidates must provide their own accompanists
PLEASE NOTE: the application requirements and audition information above are for 2017 intake only and subject to change in future years. Please only refer to them as a guide.